Chinese tech company Xiaomi has launched the new Mijia electric scooter 1S. Its price is about 22 thousand rupees. It is currently available for sale on several e-commerce platforms in China and is also being shipped to other countries. It is part of the product range of MI Ecosystem. The special feature of the scooter is that it runs up to 30 km in full charge. Its body is made of aircraft grade aluminum, which is capable of carrying up to 100 kg.
Mijia Electric Scooter Features
- This electric scooter runs 30 km in full charge. It is equipped with DC motor, the company claims that it can be used for 3 thousand hours.
- It is 25 km. Able to run at a per hour speed. It has disc brakes, which is equipped with anti-braking system i.e. ABS feature.
- The scooter weighs only 12.5 kg. Its body is made of aircraft grade aluminum whose strength can be gauged from the fact that it is capable of carrying loads up to 100 kg.
- It offers a variety of modes including energy saving, normal and Sports mode is included. It has a small display that works as a dashboard. Speed, battery related information is available in the display.
- Due to its small size and folding mechanism, it can be used for short distance travel. It is available for sale on many e-commerce platforms in China and is also shipping to many other countries including India.
- At present, there has been no clarification regarding its launch in India but the company slowly – Slowly launching many of its ecosystem products in India. A few days ago, the company launched the Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner.
Xiaomi is now a mobile manufacturing company and is also manufacturing fitness items with it. Earlier, Xiaomi launched Robot vaccum cleaner. Now Tech Smartphone company is thinking about manufacturing other than Xiaomi Mobiles.