Redmi Note 5 is getting new app drawer update
Redmi Note 5 is getting a new App Drawer update, in this update, their device is going to be completely change .
|Image Credit: mytechspark.com|
How to get app Drawer in our Phone
- First go to setting
- Click on system app updator
- Here you can see system launcher update are arrived .
- Simply Update that system launcher app .
- Booom app Drawer is successfully installed on your mobile .
How to enable app drawer in miui 11
- First goto setting then click on Home Screen
- Then again here you can see Home Screen option select it .
- Here their are 2 option one is regular and second is With App Drawer
- Select it and boom app Drawer has enabled on your device
- Then goto homescreen of your phone then scroll your finger from bottom to top then here app Drawer is opened but this app Drawer has light theme which loooking bad but you can custimize it .
How to enable dark Mode in App Drawer
- First goto App Drawer then click menu type icon located at upper right corner .
- Here click on Backgrounds option .
- Their are two options light and dark select Dark option and click on apply .
App Drawer New Features
1. App drawer and app categories are available now!
2. You can adjust the Ul of the App drawer, too.
3. Icon size can be changed!
4. We optimized the animations for the editing mode as