-0.8 C
New York
Monday, June 21, 2021
HomeTech newsPower bank exploded while charging mobile, you should never make such mistake

Power bank exploded while charging mobile, you should never make such mistake

[ad_1]

In Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh, a case of bursting of power bank while charging a mobile has come to light. According to the reports, the explosion was so strong that the roof was blown off and the walls of the house were also marked.

[ad_2]

Power bank exploded while charging mobile, you should never make such mistake
Kiran Morehttp://mytechspark.com
Hello friends, I am Kiran More, Technical Author and Co-Founder of mytechspark . Speaking of education, I am an BCS (Bachelor of Computer Science ) Graduate. I am also a youtuber our site provide fresh tech news ,unboxing ,new smartphones and Gadgets News and much more . So Stay connected with us. 😀
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Most Popular