You must have known by now how important is the date of Aadhar Card today. If still you are unaware of the usefulness of Aadhaar, then let us tell you that without Aadhaar, your government and private work cannot be done. Along with this, any mistake in Aadhaar can also cost you heavily. In this way, if you have to do any important update related to Aadhaar or have any other problem related to Aadhaar, then now you can take advantage of 35 services related to Aadhaar card through your smartphone. For this you just have to download mAadhaar App in your mobile. If you already have mAadhaar App, then uninstall the old app and download the new version. Actually UIDAI has launched a new version of mAadhaar App. Through which now many new facilities will be provided to the customers.
read this also:- Calls and messages are coming for KYC verification, so be careful, otherwise your bank account will be empty
Benefits of mAadhaar App
mAadhaar App is better than keeping Aadhar card in wallet. Let us tell you about the benefits of mAadhaar app:
1) Through this app, you can download and keep a copy of Aadhaar. Along with this, you will also be given the option of Aadhar re-print in the app.
2) Through this app, anyone can show aadhaar in offline mode especially when you need to show your id then you can show aadhaar through app. It will act as your ID proof.
3) You can update your address in your aadhaar through this app without any document.
4) In this app you can keep aadhar of five members of your family and also manage them.
read this also:- Good news for PUBG fans, Battlegrounds Mobile India said this big thing about the launch date
5) Through the mAadhaar app, the Aadhaar holder can lock or unlock his UID or Aadhaar number whenever he wants. Biometric data is linked with Aadhaar which is very sensitive. Once you enable the biometric locking system in the app, you cannot use it until you unlock it. This is very important from the security point of view.
6) With the help of the app, you can share QR code and eKYC data. It can be used for paperless verification of any government work in which password protected eKYC and QR code can be sent.
7) Where is the nearest enrollment center of Aadhaar, you can easily find out through m-app.
While downloading the app, you should not download any fake Aadhaar app, so through these links given by UIDAI, you will be able to download the official Aadhaar app.