In view of the dangers of the, a lockdown has been announced across the country, after which millions of people are imprisoned in their homes.If you want to do Jio Recharge using atm machine then we just need to know few things.
In view of the problems being faced by people in lockdown, many companies are coming forward. In this episode, Reliancehas given its customers the facility to recharge from the ATM, after which any users can recharge their mobile by visiting the nearest ATM. let’s know-how …
Which bank’s ATMs have Jio Recharge facility
Jio Recharge atm facility is available in SBI, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICIC Bank, IDBI, AUF Bank, DCB Bank, Citibank and Standard Chartered Bank ATMs.
How to do Jio Recharge using ATM machine
- Be the first to enter your debit card in an ATM machine.
- After this, click on the option of recharge
- Now Enter your Jio Number
- Now enter the ATM PIN
- Now select the recharge plan
- Then press confirm button
- After that money will be deducted from your account and mobile Will be recharged