By the way, the ration card has always been an important document. But now its demand has increased even more because the Modi government is giving free ration till Diwali to the ration card holders. Therefore, if you have a ration card, then keep all your details present in it correct. Along with this, it is very important to have the correct mobile number in the card in the ration. If the wrong number is entered in your ration card or if an old number is entered (How to change mobile number), then it can cause trouble for you. Due to the incorrect number, they could get OTP and if there is any change in the ration card or adding a new member, then there is a problem in that too. Today we have brought a solution to this problem of yours and are telling you how you can update mobile number from your phone sitting at home.
read this also:- WhatsApp users will no longer have to delete their secret chat, try this special trick immediately
online way to update mobile number in ration card
If online facility is being provided in your state then you can also update the number online. If you live in Delhi then you can update your number in ration card like this:
1. For this you must first visit this site https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.
2. A page will open in front of you.
3. Here you will see Update Your Registered Mobile Number written.
4. Now you have to fill your information in the column given below it.
5. Here in the first column you have to write Aadhar Number of Head of Household/NFS ID.
6. Ration card No has to be written in the second column.
7. Name of Head of HouseHold has to be written in the third column.
8. In the last column you have to write your new mobile number.
9. Now click on Save.
10. After this your mobile number will be updated. So it is not an easy process.
read this also:- The date of birth has gone wrong in Aadhaar Card, do not take tension, work will be done in just one click
Offline way to update mobile number in ration card
If you do not have a mobile number in your ration card or want to change it, then you will have to apply for it to the Food Department officer. The Food Department officer will have to give his updating mobile number, photocopy of Aadhar card, photocopy of old ration card and application for updating mobile number. After this your mobile number will be updated in a few days.