News has come to be about Aarogya Setu App Hack, designed to fight Corona Virus. A lot of questions are being raised about the security of this app. In such a situation, Elliot Alderson has claimed to have hacked this app and also said that there is a flaw in this app through which Aarogya Setu app can be hacked. Elliot Alderson has claimed on twitter that the health of five people in the Prime Minister’s Office is not good.
What did Elliot Alderson say ?
Elliot Alderson has tweeted a lot of infromation by tweeting which you will get to read below.
- 5 people felt unwell at the PMO office
- unwell at the Indian Army Headquarters
- infected people at the Indian parliament
- infected at the Home Office.
And yes, yesterday:— Elliot Alderson (@fs0c131y) May 6, 2020
– 5 people felt unwell at the PMO office
– 2 unwell at the Indian Army Headquarters
– 1 infected people at the Indian parliament
– 3 infected at the Home Office
Should I continue?
Also Read : Can Corona Virus Spread through 5G Network ?
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has called the allegation made on the Arogya Setu baseless. They have also said that it is very strong about App Security and your data is protected by this. This app has been created to fight the corona virus and 50M+ people have also downloaded this app. A few days ago, Congress MP Rahul Gandhi also has questions about the security of this app. They have also told that the data of the people in this app is not safe.