How to Solve Lags In My Jio App:
Jio users use my jio apps for doing recharges and to view Jio plans but jio users faces Lags problem in My Jio App.
Image credit : commons.wikipedia.org
My Jio App Lag or Hang Problem :
In some days Jio users faces My Jio App Lag Problem If you are using smartphone or Jio same issue are their .So here I told you how to solve My Jio lag problem .
Why We use my Jio App :
Before 2 year Ago You also know Mukesh Ambani Offered 1 Year Free Jio Unlimited Internet and voice calling You can’t imagine Jio is the only one telecom company that offered 1 year free unlimited internet .In this periods Jio Gained Lots of Subscribers and Now jio is top Telecom company in telecom industry .
This Huge Jio users use my jio apps to see their plan details ,do their Jio recharges and even jio users gets discount on jio recharges when they use my jio app to do their recharges.
- My jio provides discount on jio recharges.
- After doing 10 Rs Jio recharge then jio give you 7 Rs talktime balance and you also get the 1GB Jio Data for free But this 1GB Jio Data You can redeem only through my jio app.
- You can also do your friend Jio recharge by using Jio Vouchers .
- Jio provides many competition in my jio app.
- You can also order Jio Setup box from here.
How to fix my jio app lags problem :
- First Go to Your phone home screen or app drawer where your apps are appear .
- Then long press on my jio app .
- Click on App info .
- Here you can see storage option click on that .
- At bottom you can see Clear Data Option click on that option .
- Also you can see Clear Data Option At bottom .
- Then Go to Google Playstore And Search My Jio App if their is any update available for my jio app then update the my jio app.
Additional Steps To Fix My Jio App Lags Problem :
- Check your internet connection make sure your Internet connection is working or not.
- Long press lock button and click on Reboot option .
- Check your Apn Settings .Go to Setting of your phone then go to Sim Card Manager then click on jio sim that you are currently using .Here you can see Access Point Name Or APN click on it and At bottom you can see Reset option simply Click on it .
- Make sure your phone having Extra Space in your internal Storage .
Why My Jio App Takes More time to load the page :
Lots of users are using My Jio App simultaneously so load on the server increases .Jio users uses my Jio at a time that results in we faces my jio takes more time to load page.
Another thing is that in some areas jio network is weak so due to low network Jio app takes more time to load the page.