MyGovIndia account via Twitter handle shared That the government has started the registration process for people in the age group of 18 to 44 years and registrations can be done through Cowin website, Aarogya Setu (Arogya Setu) app and Umang (Umang) app.
After registering, people will be able to get the vaccine from May 1. The vaccination drive is to start from May 1. MyGovIndia’s tweet says that the availability of slots at government centers and private centers in the state will depend on how many immunization centers are ready on May 1 for vaccination of people above 18 years.
How to register for COVID-19 vaccine via www.cowin.gov.in
1. To get the Kovid-19 vaccine, you will first have to register yourself and take an appointment. for this you Co-WIN Registration Portal to go on.
2. Enter your mobile number here, after which you will get OTP. Now you have to enter the six digit code received through SMS.
3. Once the OTP is verified, the registration form will open in front of you. Here you have to choose any one photo ID and enter the information related to it. Apart from this, you have to enter information like name, gender and date of birth.
4. At the end of this form you will be asked if you have any comorbidities. Here you have to choose yes or no.
5. After the basic registration is complete, you can add up to four other members from your registered mobile number as well. For this, you click on the ‘Add button’ and enter the details of the person to be added.
6. There will be three icons on the right side with the details of the person added. You can edit each person’s information again through them, or make a separate appointment for each person, or delete that person’s account.
7. Now you have to click on the “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page and enter the details like State, District, Block and Pincode. After that you have to click on the “Search” button.
8. By doing this you will see the information of all the nearby vaccination centers on the window. You can choose any one of these centers to check the available appointment slots. You can choose the center in which the slot of your choice is available.
9. After this you have to click on the “Book” option.
10. Now the “Appointment Confirmation” page will open in front of you, in which you will be shown all the information entered and selected by you. If all these information are correct, you can click on “Confirm” and if you want to edit any information again, you can click on “Back” button.
11. In the end, you will get the “Appointment Successful” page, which you can download.
12. If you want to change the date of your appointment, you can login to this portal again using mobile number and OTP and click on the calendar icon next to the account of the person for whom you want to change the date You can change the appointment by clicking
How to register for COVID-19 vaccine via Aarogya Setu
1. Aarogya Setu Open the app and go to the CoWIN tab on the top right
2. Here tap on ‘Vacancy’ and if you are a new user, click on ‘Register Now’.
3. Now enter your mobile number and verify the account by entering the OTP received through SMS.
4. Now you have to follow the above given registration process, because from here the whole process is same as on CoWIN portal.