Petrol and diesel prices are skyrocketing in India at this time. Today the prices of both petrol and diesel have crossed Rs 100 a litre. Due to increase in oil prices, common food items are bound to become expensive. At the same time, along with India’s neighbors, there are many such countries in the world where the price of petrol is getting only Rs 1.5, Rs 4 or Rs 10 per liter. Let us tell you about the countries of the world where petrol is very cheap:
read this also:- Become the owner of 5 lakh rupees from 2 rupees, know what is this easy way to make money
These 10 countries have the lowest petrol price
1) Venezuela: Venezuela comes first in this list. The price of petrol here is less than you think. Here the cost of one liter of petrol is Rs 1.50.
2) Iran: Iran’s name is second in terms of selling the cheapest petrol. There the price of a liter of petrol in June is Rs 4.76 in February. Which is much cheaper than India.
3) Angola: Angola’s name comes at number three. The cost of a liter of petrol in Angola is just Rs 17.82.
4) Algeria: Algeria’s name comes at number four. Here a liter of petrol is Rs 25.15 a liter.
5) Kuwait: Kuwait’s name comes in fifth place in the countries that sell the cheapest petrol. Here the cost of one liter of petrol is Rs 25.26.
6) Sudan: Sudan ranks sixth among the countries that sell the cheapest petrol in the world. Here the cost of one liter of petrol is Rs 27.53.
7) Kazakhstan: The name of Kazakhstan comes in seventh place. Here the cost of a liter here is Rs 29.70, which is very high according to India.
8) Qatar: Qatar is ranked eighth among the countries selling the cheapest petrol. Here the cost of one liter of petrol is Rs 29.70.
9) Turkmenistan: The Asian country Turkmenistan is at number nine in the list of top 10. The price of petrol here is Rs 31.13 per liter.
10) Nigeria: Nigeria’s name comes last in the top 10 list of countries selling the cheapest oil. Here the price of petrol is Rs 31.61 per liter.