Under PM Kisan Nidhi, the installments of April-July have reached the accounts of 10,34,32,471 farmers. Despite this, the installment of lakhs of beneficiary farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been hanging. In many states ineligible farmers were also taking advantage of this. The government has started tightening the noose on such farmers. Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh have recovered the maximum amount from income tax payer farmers who have taken money by wrong means. The names of many such farmers have been removed. If you have taken the money of PM Kisan wrongly, then you may have to return it in the coming days.
Who are the ineligible beneficiaries of Kisan Samman Nidhi
Many farmers do not know that if someone in their family pays tax, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme. Family means husband and wife and minor children. That is, if either of the spouses has paid income tax last year, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Come let’s know and who will not get the benefit of this scheme…
- People who are using agricultural land for other purposes instead of agriculture. Many farmers do farming work on the fields of others, but are not the owners of the fields. Such farmers cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- If a farmer is doing farming, but the field is not in his name, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Even if the field is in the name of his father or grandfather, he cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- If someone is the owner of agricultural land, but he is a government employee or has retired, sitting or former MP, MLA, minister does not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. Professional registered doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants or their family members also do not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If a person is the owner of the farm, but he gets more than Rs 10000 a month pension, he cannot be the beneficiary of this scheme. At the same time, the families paying income tax will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
Where is your installment hanging, check like this
If you too have not received the installment of 2000 rupees for April-July, then there may be some deficiency in your document. For example, there may be a mistake in your Aadhaar, account name and bank account number. If this happens, then you will not be able to get even the coming installments. You can correct this by visiting PM Kisan’s website online. You don’t need to know anywhere for this. You have to follow these steps…
- First of all you have to go to PM Kisan website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Here you will see a link formers corner at the top
- If you click on this link, then a link of Aadhaar edit will appear, where you will have to click.
- After this, on the page that will open in front of you, you can correct your Aadhaar number.
- On the other hand, if the account number is entered incorrectly and you want to make any change in your account number, then you will have to contact your Agriculture Department office or Lekhpal. By going there, you can rectify the mistake made by it.
Simple steps to check name in list online
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Go to the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Here click on the link ‘Beneficiary List’.
- After that enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Know how much installment you have received so far
- First go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will get the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side
- Here click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’. Here a new page will open.
- On the new page, select any one option either Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Enter the number of the option you have selected. Then click on ‘Get Data’.
- After clicking here, you will get all the transaction information. That is, when did the installment come in your account and in which bank account it was credited.
- You will also get information related to the next installment here.
- If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ it means that the fund transfer process has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.