After the fall in the prices of oilseeds abroad, CPO and cottonseed oil, including mustard, soybean, groundnut oil oilseeds, fell in the local oil-oilseeds market on Thursday. Market sources say that from June 8, adulteration of any ordinary oil in mustard has been banned. Due to the ban on blading in mustard, the demand for soybean degum and crude palm oil (CPO) was affected, due to which the prices of other oilseeds also came under pressure and closed showing losses. Traders said that there is no demand in the market. Due to this, the Malaysia Exchange fell by half a percent on Thursday.
Sarson Dadri fell by Rs 200
Sarson Dana and Sarson Dadri fell by Rs.100 and Rs.200 each to Rs.7,250-7,300 and Rs.14,500 per quintal, respectively, on weak demand. While Mustard Pakki and Kachchi Ghani prices closed at Rs 2,330-2,380 and Rs 2,430-2,530 per tin, showing a loss of Rs 30 each. On the other hand, the prices of Soyabean Delhi, Indore and Soyabean Degum closed with a loss of Rs 250, Rs 200 and Rs 150 respectively. There was a fall in the price of soybean grain and loose by Rs 100 each quintal.
He said that the price of cottonseed mill delivery fell by Rs 50 to close at Rs 13,700. Groundnut Dana, Groundnut Gujarat and Groundnut Solvent Refined saw a fall of Rs 50, Rs 150 and Rs 30, respectively. CPO, Palmolein Delhi and Palmolein Kandla oil fell by Rs 150, Rs 200 and Rs 100 per quintal, respectively. The prices of other oilseeds remained at the previous level.
The wholesale price in the market was as follows- (Rs. Per Quintal)
- Mustard oilseeds – 7,250 – 7,300 (42 percent condition price) Rs.
- Groundnut seeds – 5,870 – Rs 6,015.
- Groundnut Oil Mill Delivery (Gujarat) – Rs 14,600.
- Groundnut Solvent Refined Oil Rs 2,335 – Rs 2,365 per tin.
- Mustard oil Dadri – Rs 14,500 per quintal.
- Sarson Pakki Ghani – Rs 2,330 -2,380 per tin.
- Sarson Kachchi Ghani – Rs 2,430 – Rs 2,530 per tin.
- Sesame Oil Mill Delivery – Rs 15,000 – Rs 17,500.
- Soyabean Oil Mill Delivery Delhi – Rs 15,000.
- Soybean Mill Delivery Indore – Rs 14,750.
- Soyabean Oil Degum, Kandla – Rs 13,450.
- CPO Ex-Kandla – Rs 11,250.
- Cottonseed Mill Delivery (Haryana) – Rs 13,700.
- Palmolein RBD, Delhi- Rs 13,150.
- Palmolein Ex- Kandla – 12,150 (without GST)
- Soyabean grain 7,500 – 7,550, soybean loose Rs 7,450 – 7,500
- Maize Khal Rs 3,800