Amidst the rising prices of LPG cylinders, the big question is whether consumers will get subsidy in March or not? If you get how much? Let us tell you how you can find out whether subsidy has come in your account or not? If the subsidy came, how much did it come? It will only take few minutes. There are two ways to check subsidy. The first is through the mobile number registered with Indane, Bharat Gas or HP and the second is through the LPG ID, this ID is written in your gas passbook.
Consumers do not get subsidy in Delhi
After the havoc of the Corona epidemic was under control, the prices of LPG have increased in the international market amid improving demand. The special thing is that the prices of both subsidized and non-subsidized cylinders have been increased. The price of LPG is the same across the country. The government provides subsidy on this to a select few customers. Consumers in Delhi do not get any subsidy on LPG. An official of the petroleum company said that some subsidy is given on LPG cylinders to the consumers of remote areas. This subsidy is given to meet the freight charges.
This is the rate of domestic cylinder
There was no change in the price of 14 kg domestic cylinder in May. In April, the price of LPG cylinder was cut by Rs 10. Today, the price of LPG cylinder in Delhi is Rs 809. The price of LPG cylinder in Delhi was Rs 694 in January this year, which was increased to Rs 719 per cylinder in February. On February 15, the price was increased to Rs 769. After this, on February 25, the price of LPG cylinder was reduced to Rs 794. In March, the price of LPG cylinder was reduced to Rs 819.
How to check Indane LPG subsidy
- First go to the official website of IOC indianoil.in or https://cx.indianoil.in/ click on this link
- Click on the photo of LPG cylinder, a complaint box will open here write ‘Subsidy Status’ and click on Proceed button
- Click on the option ‘Subsidy Related (PAHAL)’. It will be written below ‘Subsidy Not Received’ Click it
- A new dialog box will open where there will be 2 options, Registered Mobile Number and LPG ID
- If your gas connection is linked to mobile then select it, if not then enter 17 digit LPG ID
- After entering LPG ID verify and submit
- Fill many details like booking date, then you will see the subsidy information
- If you want, you can also get information from customer care number 1800-233-3555
If you have booked cylinder from HP or BPCL then there is a common website for this
check through common website
- You go to http://mylpg.in/
- Enter your 17 digit LPG ID
- Enter the registered mobile number, fill the captcha code and proceed
- An OTP will come on your mobile number
- On the next page generate the password by entering your e-mail id
- An activation link will appear on the e-mail, click it
- Your account will be activated as soon as you click the link, after that you go to mylpg.in and log-in
- if your Aadhar Card Click on LPG account linked
- After this the option of View Cylinder Booking History / Subsidy transferred will be shown.
- From here you will know whether the subsidy has been transferred to your bank account or not. Subsidy on domestic gas is available only to those whose annual income does not exceed 10 lakhs. If husband and wife together earn 10 lakhs then they will not get LPG subsidy.